- Emerging rural and regional policy considerations for Queensland: an overview paper
- Rural economic issues: a background paper
- Sowing the seeds: creating a regional innovation ecosystem in Goondiwindi
- Connectivity and inclusion in Far North Queensland's agricultural communities
- Rural and regional work force policy: the Queensland scene
- Irrigation from the Boyne River: the Value of Improved Water Security
- Annual Forum & Public Lecture
Board of Management
RECoE and its research programme is administered by a Board of Management made up of the partner Universities.
The Centre Director reports to the Board of Management and the group meets quarterly.
The RECoE Board of Management is made up of the following researchers and representatives:
Associate Professor Ben Lyons, Director, RECoE Bio
Professor Hurriyet Babacan, RECoE Director of Research (The Cairns Institute, James Cook University Bio)
Professor John Cole OAM, Chair (Pro Vice Chancellor, USQ) Bio
Areas of research interest: regional community development, regional resilience, economic diversification, policy, sustainability.
Professor Brent Ritchie, Deputy Chair (Associate Dean, School of Business, Economics and Law, UQ Bio)
Associate Professor Delwar Ackbar, (School of Business and Law, CQUniversity) Bio
Professor Jim Cavaye, (Institute for Resilient Regions, USQ) Bio
Professor Geoff Cockfield, (Institute for Resilient Regions, USQ) Bio
Professor Allan Dale, (The Cairns Institute, James Cook University) Bio
Professor John Rolfe (School of Business and Law, CQUniversity) Bio
Mr Richard Routley, Regional Executive Director - Southern Queensland, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Queensland (QDAF)