- Economic Tools
- Ag Tech & Innovation
- Quilpie WellSpring: a circular economy concept for remote and arid regions
- Mutual ownership solutions for regional infrastructure innovation
- Creating a regional innovation ecosystem: the Goondiwindi case study
- Innovation PhD Project: Technology adoption in vegetable value chains
- Innovation PhD Project: Waste stream development in vegetable supply chains
- Policy development for regional Queensland
- QLD Rural & Regional workforce policy analysis
- Connectivity & inclusion in regional and rural communities
- Population policy for regional and rural Queensland
- Leveraging digital development in regional and rural Queensland: Policy Discussion Paper
- Policy Development PhD project:
- Value Chain Analysis: three case studies
- Aquaculture supply & value chains
- Consumer Demand for Beef – Assessing credence factors for environment, health & animal welfare
- Evaluation of hybrid-cooperative model for horticulture: A case study of Tropical Pines
- Supply Chains of the Sheep and Goat Meat Industry
- Local Consumer Demands and Domestic Supply of Sheep and Goat Meat
- Translation & Engagement
- PhDs & Post Grads
Welcome to our website. In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
While care has been taken to ensure that information contained in this website is true and correct at the time of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Rural Economies Centre of Excellence gives no warranty or assurance, and makes no representation as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained, or that it is suitable for your intended use. Rural Economies Centre of Excellence disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
Each user waives and releases Rural Economies Centre of Excellence and its agents, employees and service providers to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through this website. Subject to any terms implied by law, which cannot be excluded, in no event shall Rural Economies Centre of Excellence be liable for any losses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from use of the material. This website provides links to external internet sites. These external websites are outside our control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found. Although care is taken to provide links to suitable material, the nature of the internet prevents the guaranteeing of suitability, completeness or accuracy of any material that this site may be linked to. Rural Economies Centre of Excellence is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to information about these providers from its website, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this site.
Collection of Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of personal information. We understand that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided. Some information is automatically collected whenever anybody accesses this website. Additional information may be voluntarily supplied through on-line forms and e-mail for specific service delivery purposes. Rural Economies Centre of Excellence will only use such information collected for the purpose for which it was supplied and such information will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law. When you visit this website our internet Service Provider's standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, including: date and time of your visit to the site, pages you accessed, type of browser you are using, referring site and internet address of the server accessing our site.
This website does not provide facilities for securely transmitting information across the internet. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information that we collect, however no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any queries about our privacy and security practices, please use the contact details found on this website.
Materials published on the internet are protected by copyright law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever.